Friday, January 25, 2008

Loverenee Homework

Yuck, homework. When I was in high school, I thought homework would not be an issue in college. You don't have to go to classes every minute of the day in college, so you should be able to get your work done at school or on campus and not have to do it at home, right? Uh, I was wrong.

Seems like I'm always working on stuff here. I typically spread my books and papers out on my bed and work in my bedroom. There sure are a lot of distractions. One big problem is my dang cellphone. Maybe I should turn it off when I am trying to get work done?

If I were desperate for attention, I would take a pic of myself and post it here showing what I look like. My hair is up in a granny bun. I have huge knee-high socks on. And a tanktop with no bra and some sweatpants. Rob is coming over later, so I'm thinking I might want to clean up a little. At least put a bra on, lest he think I am a degenerate or a concubine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home